Extra Full, Extra Cozy Sleep
The Ultimate Sleeping Experience for Allergy and Ashtma
Filled with smooth, cloudlike clusters of 500gsm the Dacron Duralife Fibre surpasses what it means to be sleep in comfort. This cozy, lightweight quilt is encased in a 100% Cotton Japara Cover for even more comfort and durability. Built to withstand washing machine standards, this quilt’s unique design can be washed at 60○C and dries quickly so you can get back to relaxation faster. The high washing temperature of this Dacron Quilt can eliminate dust mites and other allergens making it perfect for those who suffer from allergies and/or asthma. Other synthetic fibres would not stand up to these type of temperatures, that why this quilt is just so popular.
Why We love dacron quilt
Approved by the Asthma Foundation & the Victoria and Australian Allergy Foundation
Breathe easier at night with a quilt designed to reduce respiratory irritation. Boasting a special license manufacture, this quilt is excellent for those afflicted with respiratory problems.
Extra Loft Fibre Filling
Enjoy the jam-packed high-fill power of DACRON® DURALIFE® fiberfill. Using macro bulk technology, this premium grade bedding is paired with luxurious premium loft. Together, the Dacron quilt is uniquely designed to give you extra support with every rest without being excessively heavy.
Superior, Lightweight Thermal Casing
Developed by Embassy Royale, the Dacron Quilt is filled for premium comfort at 500gsm instead of the standard 300gsm. The extra filling makes this quilt perfect for chilly winter nights.
Note: Dacron Super King and King Bed Due 1st December
What To Look For When Purchasing A Dacron Quilt
Consider the following important aspects to find the ideal quilt for you. Be on the lookout for essential factors like warmth, weight, breathability and construction.
DACRON® DURALIFE® fiberfill
Premium Bound Edges to improve durability and longevity Above average (300+)gsm for excellent insulation
Which Weight Is Best For Me?
DACRON® DURALIFE® quilts are a great option for sleepers with respiratory issues. Weights Range from:
- 300gsm Dacron Quilts—Standard quilt filling for normal warmth
- 500gsm Dacron Quilts—Our quilt filling tailor made for a truly cozy experience.
Not sure what size to buy
Got a Single Bed Mattress – Stick to Single quilt where possible
Depending on height of mattress and where you are using a mattress topper, a Single bed would be sufficient, but in some cases a double quilt would be required
Got a King Single Bed Mattress – Double Quilt Doona offers the best coverage
A Double bed quilt would be the only choice, as manufactures don’t manufacture a king single tailored quilt. But the double does fit on nicely and offers a nice size quilt for sleeping
Got a Double Bed Mattress– Upsize to Queen Quilt Doona
A Double quilt on a Double bed is sufficient where the mattress is slow and only one occupant is sleeping on the bed, otherwise a queen quilt would offer better coverage for a more optimal sleeping comfort. Note the queen is only wider than the double, but the length remains the same.
Got a Queen Bed Mattress – Upsize to King Quilt Doona
A Queen quilt is normally sufficient for standard queen size height mattresses upto 30cm, but today most new mattresses are fitted with extra layers such as memory foam and therefore, to achieve a nice look you need to upsize to a king size quilt doona. Note, the king quilt is only wider, the length will remain the same.
Got a King Bed Mattress - Why not upsize to Super King Quilt Doona
If you have a high mattress and find the quilt feels small, we have a super king quilt doona available, just few things why upsizing note, that when upsizing from King to Super King. Both the width and length of the quilt are larger by 30cm (or approx. 15cm each side). That 15cm on each side is normally sufficient to achieve that optimal look.
Got a Super King Bed Mattress – Limited to Super King Quilt
An easy decision, just note, when choosing a doona, given the size of the quilt, id normally avoid heavy quilts if you have problem with weight as it tends to become a lot heaver. That’s why down quilts or mid filing quilts tend to be popular with super king. Given the larger size, the air pockets become trapped as there is no cold spots coming in, therefore, you don’t need a heavy quilt (eg. 600gsm wool doona) unless you prefer that extra weight.
Easy Care Construction
Fully Machine Washable
We recommend you air the quilt prior to use, and follow washing instructions as per the temperature required.
Note, that large heavy quilts are recommended to be professionally laundered due to there size.
- Orders received are normally processed within 4 business days. Please allow more time for busy periods.
- Australia post quote the following time frames, (1-4) days for VIC & NSW, (4-6) days for TAS, SA & QLD, (6-9) days for WA & NT
- There is a set $12.95 delivery fee for orders under $50 (After Discounts). Free Delivery for orders Over $50 (after discounts).
- Specialty item(s) may attract a higher delivery fee due to quantity, size and/or weight
- No international delivery is available
- We hope you love your purchase, if not, easily return your item(s) instore or via post with 14 days of your order being received with proof of purchase and original packaging
- Go to our store locator to find your nearest store or call our head office and we will happily assist.
- Please note Quilts, Pillows and underlays are excluded due to health and safety regulations as set down by the Australian government. This does not apply to faulty items. Faulty item postage returns are refundable.
- Please choose carefully as change of mind returns via post are at customer’s expense
- Please note, once order is placed, the order cannot be changed until dispatch.