Thread count is the measure of the weight of a fabric and is one of the main things that should be considered when choosing your new sheets.
Many people do not realise what a thread count actually is and as a result, make the common misconception that it reflects the quality of the sheets. When in fact, when it comes to comparing high thread count Vs low thread count, it’s important to not only judge the highest count, but to consider the overall quality of the thread, size of the yarn, and how the sheet is finished based on your personal preferences.
We provide a wide range of different sheets. For example, if you are looking for an easy care, everyday option then our lower 400 Thread count sheets are the perfect choice for lighter, cooler sheets. Whereas if you’re looking for luxury then our 1000 and 1200 thread count sheets for super soft, heavyweight durability are outstanding. For environmentally conscious customers, our bamboo sheets are a great organic and eco-friendly option, without compromising on a soft and silky feel. Whether it’s a 400 or 1200 thread count, we have sheets made in highest quality 100% Cotton to suit a range of needs.
Manchester Collection’s main aim is to provide comfort through quality bedding, no matter what the size of the bed is, we make sure the experience is worthwhile.
- Our MEGA KING and MEGA QUEEN sheets are sold very frequently, because they can cover beds of comparatively bigger sizes, with unique colour palettes making them stand out all year long.
- Our MEGA sheets are extremely useful for modern day mattresses, with a 50 cm depth to provide a safe and convenient grip.
- For earthy, soothing tones, the right choice is Allura Linen Hotel 400 Thread Count 100% cotton sheets, with the most satin like finish. The neutral tones will lighten your aura and give an extremely comfortable experience.
- Check out HoteLuxe’s 400 Thread Count 50 cm Queen fitted sheets for high mattresses, or mattresses with multiple layers. Its 50 cm depth makes it easier to glide and store in the entire mattress.
- If you’re looking for the most perfect, impeccably luxurious yet durable finish sheets, choose EMBASSY ROYAL 1200 thread count sheets made with the finest quality cotton. The range includes light, neutral colors for a neat and tidy look.
We offer a great range of multiple sheet sets, which are useful for rotating whilst washing and providing back-ups in case of damage and investment of quality. To ensure you always have fresh sheets, you should keep a set of three sheets for each bed, with one set for use whilst one in the laundry and one in storage.
Classic crisp white bedding is perfect for achieving timeless bedroom decor that will complement and enhance both traditional and modern settings.
Coloured and Patterned Sheets
Perfect for showcasing your individual style, coordinating and contrasting your sheets with your duvet can create maximum impact. Mix and match colour and prints for a layered design aesthetic.
How to Care for your Sheets:
Maintain that clean, fresh, soft feel of new bedding following these washing and care top tips:
You should always wash your newly purchased sheets before use in order to remove any residue and soften the Cotton.
We’d always recommend drying your sheets outside on a clothesline where possible as sunshine helps to brighten whites and is a natural disinfectant. When this is not possible, especially during winter months, tumble dry on a low heat to reduce any shrinkage that can be caused by heat.
Ironing bed linen whilst slightly damp will give you crisp, crinkle-free sheets, which make them easier to store too! It also helps keep your sheets hygienic by killing any remaining germs and dust mites that might remain after washing.
NOTE: This is a general guide; please always strictly follow product care instructions on the product