Allura Linen Hotel Collection 400 Thread Count
Mega Queen Sheet Set
400 Thread Count 100% Cotton with sateen finish
Exceptionally durable, soft and silky smooth
Mega sheet set perfectly suited for large mattresses given the fitted wall accommodates up to 50cm high mattresses plus included is a larger flat sheet
Each sheet set, includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillow cases
Did you know - you can purchase fitted sheets and pillow cases separately
Why Allura Linen Hotel Collection Bed Sheets
The mix which creates a high-quality sheet
Longer fibre is ideal, because when you spin the yarn, it gives it strength, which means less pilling.
Cheap sheets, use poor quality fibre which translates into poor yarn and no strength/quality
Weave: A quality weave,
- depends on the type of sheet, most people generally prefer the sateen weave. All it means that the technique used offers customers are more sateen look which gives it that more luxurious look.
Finish is everything:
Cheaper sheets are associated with uneven, or poor quality stitching. I can guarantee you there is a huge difference on where the sheets are manufactured and by which manufacturer. We only source sheeting from respected world leading manufactures in China, which are currently make sheets for the worlds biggest sheeting brands.
Numbers are not what they mean
- Even if a sheet has a high thread count, that can be inflated by manipulating the sheet making process with a low-quality construction or thread. Always buy from reputable retailers, the old saying goes, if its too good to be true it always is"
Sheeting Sizing Demensions
Sizes Fitted Sheet Flat Sheet
Super (Mega) Queen Bed
152 x 203 x 50cm
255 x 260cm
Super ( Mega) King Bed
180 x 203 x 50cm
285 x 260cm
Standard Pillow Case 48 x 74cm
Wash prior to first use.
Launder whites, colours and prints separately.
Warm hand or machine wash inside out on gentle cycle (40c) using liquid detergent.
Do not rub, soak or wring.
Do not bleach.
Line dry in shade or tumble dry on low.
If desired press with cool iron on reverse.
Do not dry clean.
NOTE: This is a general guide, please always strictly follow product care instructions on product
- Orders received are normally processed next business day, except where stock not avaliable or needs to be recieved from store. Please allow 1-2 days in busy periods. If something is urgent please call and find out exact details.
- Australia post & Fastway approximately quote the following time frames, (1-4) days for VIC & NSW, (4-6) days for TAS, SA & QLD, (6-9) days for WA & NT
- There is a set $12.95 delivery fee for orders under $50 (After Discounts). Free Delivery for orders Over $50 (after discounts).
- Specialty item(s) may attract a higher delivery fee due to quantity, size and/or weight
- No international delivery is available
- We hope you love your purchase, if not, easily return your item(s) instore or via post with 14 days of your order being received with proof of purchase and original packaging
- Go to our store locator to find your nearest store or call our head office and we will happily assist.
- Please note Quilts, Pillows and underlays are excluded due to health and safety regulations as set down by the Australian government. This does not apply to faulty items. Faulty item postage returns are refundable.
- Please choose carefully as change of mind returns via post are at customer’s expense
- Please note, once order is placed, the order cannot be changed until dispatch.