Low allergenic qualities
Built in hygienic freshness which inhibits growth of bacteria, mould and mildew
Fully machine washable
Please Note: Photos are of the standard size pillow protector for illustrations purposes only. European Pillow Protector size is 65cm x 65cm.
Help keep your pillows clean
Pillow protectors are a great way to aid in keeping your pillows clean of bugs, pests and other containments, but also the oils and skin follicles that appear on our skin. Sleep easy knowing you protecting your pillow from with the use of our pillow protectors.
Minimizing the risk of bugs and pests infesting our pillows is particularly important to allergy and asthma suffers. An infest free pillow greatly improves the user‰Ûªs ability to sleep better and breathe easier.
Increase the longevity of your favourite pillow.
What are the Important factors to identify when selecting a pillow protector?
Construction ‰ÛÒ having a pillow protector that is astutely constructed with quality and durable material is extremely important, as this improves durability, longevity and aiding in protecting your pillow and you from containments.
Pillow protector construction check list
Cold to warm machine wash
Launder white, colours, and prints separately
Use mild detergents
Do not tumble dry
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Do not dry clean (unless specified on the product care instruction)
- Orders received are normally processed next business day, except where stock not avaliable or needs to be recieved from store. Please allow 1-2 days in busy periods. If something is urgent please call and find out exact details.
- Australia post quote the following time frames, (1-4) days for VIC & NSW, (4-6) days for TAS, SA & QLD, (6-9) days for WA & NT
- There is a set $12.95 delivery fee for orders under $50 (After Discounts). Free Delivery for orders Over $50 (after discounts).
- Specialty item(s) may attract a higher delivery fee due to quantity, size and/or weight
- No international delivery is available
- We hope you love your purchase, if not, easily return your item(s) instore or via post with 14 days of your order being received with proof of purchase and original packaging
- Go to our store locator to find your nearest store or call our head office and we will happily assist.
- Please note Quilts, Pillows and underlays are excluded due to health and safety regulations as set down by the Australian government. This does not apply to faulty items. Faulty item postage returns are refundable.
- Please choose carefully as change of mind returns via post are at customer’s expense
- Please note, once order is placed, the order cannot be changed until dispatch.