Enjoy the luxury of our 100% cotton Cody throws to add character to your bedroom or lounge area
Beautifully knitted throw featuring pom pom edge finish
Generous 125cm x 150cm size to suit any lounge or bedroom
Why use throws?
Add a new element of colour and texture to your room
Add arms-reach warmth in any room
Great for families with pets protect your bedding or sofas
Throw on an extra layer
The use of our new throws adds instant warmth, texture, colour and pattern to the room cascading over the back of a chair, folded on the arm of a sofa or spanning the foot of the bed.
We typically recommend either cotton or acrylic based throws, for high volume areas given theyre machine washable. For kids bedrooms, faux fur throws have been extremely popular given there versatile to use them as blankets in the winter months for that added warmth.
What throw size is best?
In Australia, most will find the typical size of throws to be 127x152cm or 130x180cm.
Typically, both are suitable for most situations, however, customers typically ask would that size be appropriate for my situation. We generally feel your throw shouldnt overwhelm the sofa or bed, but instead create interest with some colour / texture. Things to look out for are, if you own a king bed then I would go with a larger throw, that's length is at least 180cm, this allows you the option of draping it across your bed (end to end). With sofas or couches, both sizes are fine. I would just be careful when selecting colours to create that ultimate look.
- Orders received are normally processed next business day, except where stock not avaliable or needs to be recieved from store. Please allow 1-2 days in busy periods. If something is urgent please call and find out exact details.
- Australia post & Fastway approximately quote the following time frames, (1-4) days for VIC & NSW, (4-6) days for TAS, SA & QLD, (6-9) days for WA & NT
- There is a set $12.95 delivery fee for orders under $50 (After Discounts). Free Delivery for orders Over $50 (after discounts).
- Specialty item(s) may attract a higher delivery fee due to quantity, size and/or weight
- No international delivery is available
- We hope you love your purchase, if not, easily return your item(s) instore or via post with 14 days of your order being received with proof of purchase and original packaging
- Go to our store locator to find your nearest store or call our head office and we will happily assist.
- Please note Quilts, Pillows and underlays are excluded due to health and safety regulations as set down by the Australian government. This does not apply to faulty items. Faulty item postage returns are refundable.
- Please choose carefully as change of mind returns via post are at customer’s expense
- Please note, once order is placed, the order cannot be changed until dispatch.